Chicago,Walk With Us!
Join our team of walkers!
Want to walk a shelter dog and help save a life?
If you're interested in walking a Chicago shelter dog in
May, 2020 in a neighborhood near you please fill out
the form below.
Before, in shelter
Benefits for dog:
1. The shelter dog gets a break from a stressful & isolating shelter
2. The shelter dog gets love & exercise
3. The shelter dogs chances of being fostered or adopted increases
Benefits for you:
1. It's easy and convenient to participate in your own neighborhood
2. It's not a huge time commitment to help a dog
3. You temporarily get companionship & love from a dog
Your participation is crucial to getting dogs out of our shelters. For example, the more walkers we have the more dogs get walks, the more dogs that get walks means the more foster homes they will get, and the more foster homes they get means the more dogs will find forever homes through adoption.
We will be emailing you with details of how it works in
the next few months.
We are partnering with South Suburban Humane Society for our program in May,2020!