Chicago,Walk With Us!
Shelter dogs need walks & exposure.
If you're interested in walking a dog in Mt. Greenwood Park in Chicago on Saturdays or Sunday's (TBD) this Summer, 2021, please enter your information below!
We will be partnering with Chicago Animal Care & Control.
*Kids must be ages 12 and over with parental guidance.
Kids under the age of 18 can not hold the leash.
Before, in shelter
Benefits for dog:
1. The shelter dog gets a break from the stressful & isolating shelter where
they sit in their cages alone all day and night
2. The shelter dog gets love, attention & exercise from you
3. The shelter dogs chances of being fostered or adopted increases greatly by being seen with you
Benefits for you:
1. It's easy and convenient to participate in your own neighborhood
2. It's not a huge time commitment to help a dog
3. You temporarily get companionship & love from a dog
4. You do something that will make a huge difference in the life of a shelter dog
Your participation is crucial to getting dogs out of our shelters. For example, the more walkers we have the more dogs get walks, the more dogs that get walks means the more foster homes they will get, and the more foster homes they get means the more dogs will find forever homes through adoption.
We will be emailing you with details in the next month!
Your content has been submitted